Lifestyle

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Micheal Jackson....and his kids!

I have just learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday. That is an elite school

Family sources say... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience." Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be home schooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.


In other news, is it just me or does M.J.'s kids look whiter everyday.?
I mean I have seen some pointy kids and I even know a few and they look like darkened white people or is it whitened black people...whatever.

If you have no idea of what I am talking about, here is a picture of some randomly selected point 5's

Case study #1


That is Hugh Jackman's son...(Dad white mom black)

You can clearly see the black in him his hair is semi nappy and he does not look like an odiero one bit

Case study #2


That is Don Cheadle's son...(dad black mom white)

Case Study #3


That is just a child, her parents are insignificant in the celeb world!

Now let us turn our attention to Prince (not the artist formally known as prince), Paris, (not Paris Hilton) and Blanket (KUBAFF, not your bed covering) but Micheal Jackson's kids who all happen to have white mothers, two different moms for the three kids.

And let us remember that MJ was/is (I don't know if he's dead for sure, I never saw the body) Black. Yes that's right, for you young-ins who thought the man's white, sorry, he belongs to us. Rumor has it the he did plastic surgery and went and did white music that is why some people are confused.

Before


After


Early 20' and mid 40's


That is the man we call The King of Pop, and I agree.

This is the picture of wife number 1

Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson (Elvis Presley's kid y'all) white as they come.

And this is Debbie Rowe, wife number 2


Yeah, I know...now this one is a real odiero, you know the ones who come to Kenya on holiday with bad dirty jeans and sandals and sleep in 680 Hotel, the ones with backpacks and are always smiling at whatever...she looks like those ones and I am not hating. From Lisa Marie to Debbie, Michael, my ghaaad!!!

So the kids turn like this


Can we get a close up? You betcha




Prince Michael




Paris Jackson




Blanket Jackson






CLAP CLAP CLAP to their mothers, they managed to convince the King that these are his kids, I am not fooled in the slightest. You are going to ask me if I have proof and I will ask you if you are blind?
Please do not think I am hating on MJ, I am a big fan and not those fans who became fans after he died, I am A FAN FAN , I supported him through the child molestation trials and everything the media threw at him. I loved the guy and still do, I have danced and sang to his Music since my dad dropped a Micheal Jackson VHS (young-ins, that is what we used instead of DVD's) on my lap when I was in class three and I have never looked back since. Since the invention of mp3 ring tones, I downloaded "who is it" and I have used that as my official ring tone and never changed it. When CNN and Fox news announced that he has had a cardiac arrest, I did not sleep that night waiting to hear the outcome and I was with the news till he "died." I played his songs back to back in my ipod for three weeks everyday and went and bought ORIGINAL CD's from Sarit the morning of his death. Clearly I am not a hater, I am just concerned about his wives hence this article

Enough about me back to the tois...
We know how pointies turn out but these tois are not pointies even in the slightest. Look at them, for heaven's sake look at them, do they look like Hugh Jackman's, Don Cheadle or that unknown child in anyway? You be the judge.

3 comments:

  1. true true n true

    i swear those kids aint `pointis` if they are then so am i wit my kyuk hair

    they r sooooooooooo white, it hurts

    i do lurv their names, though i see alot of mocking in their future, tsk esp. BLANKET ( lets assume m.j had inhaled lethal fumes that day)

    n yep they myt or WILL end up lyk paris hilton n nicole richie, thats rater obvious.

    so u heard T.I was caught with drugs, yet the nigga was under probation???? wth he puled a paris hilton. bth r jail buddies nw. lets `muhahaha`

    n haha eti u know how to do `moon walk` thats hard to believe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are his children. I n a couple of mu friendz did a research on Micheal Jackson's evolution. the guy had his genetic code changed then it was implanted on the areas that produce new strings of dna. thats y he was gradually changing. these points are at the bone marrow the wrists, the nose , the hips. due to his altercation in DNA this affected EVERYTHING! meaning his kids would not be black but white like the new dNA dady has<? have i helped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faustine, you have made things even worse, where did you do that research and who did you talk to? Do you have any idea what would happen if you change your genetic code? No you don't, let me just tell you. YOU DIE! You know why? You are who you are because of your DNA basically it is that make up that makes you so altering it means you are recreating yourself and that can never happen as you will not last a day, so no, you have not helped.

    ReplyDelete