Lifestyle

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Plastic Sugrey disasters

So people, in America, think that they can compete with creation and what God gave them. They think that God was not thinking right when he gave them the faces that they had since birth and think with a little tweak here and a little tweak there, they would look "PERFECT" shock on their plastic diabs, you can never compete with your creator look at the picture below, that is Tiny, (yep that's her name, I wonder what inspired her to have that name). She is Tip's as in T.I.'s girl and this is what she looked like in the times of Excape (young-ins, that's a music group not a video game) Pretty ish before the surgery,





I got hold of her picture on Twitter, yeah, she follows me, and I was in shock, I immediately remembered one movie of some dude who's face was slashed that forced him to have a permanent bad smile.




Remind you of anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment