Lifestyle

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Avril...Busted


Ok, Sheila Kwamboka is now like sooo two months ago, incoming Avril. Peeps have been sending my a lot of mail asking me to investigate and find out the truth about this whole Avril getting her freak on and posting the pics online. So I oblige but I refuse to put up the pictures since they are ish PG, and that green ngotha is not appealing at all and plus you have seen them already.

I am going to be honest with you, I don't give a rat's toe about her music. Personally I think she would do a better job painting the roads yellow than impersonate a musician. Now granted, she is a pretty chick, I have been with her once on my show and once when including other celebs, we were invited to a V.V.I.P. lounge opening party (but do I say) and she looked really hot in a nice yellow dress...I think yeye ni mkamba her real name could be something like Syomiti or Kavindu. I digress, she looked nice.

So her pictures...Someone sent me a link on facebook and semad....DUDE, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT. (with a Kenyan accent)At first I was like DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!! At the time I was javing so I could not be so open because I was sitting next to a hot Ethiopian mama, sorry the mama was sitting next to me and I did not want her to think I am nasty so I had to be discreet. Buuuut, DAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMNNNN!!! I could swear that it was Avril with some not very good looking dude, or chick, or a heshe, female....you get? Uhuh!!! Those pictures were not appealing at all. Remember the Kaz or the Former Miss USIU ones? Now those could make a brother go GAGA but Avril, Eish, Mami!

Note: I am not saying that it is Avril in the pictures neither I'm I denying it. The only people who know if those pictures are the real deal is the three goons involved. Why 3 you ask? because there must have been a third party taking the high def pichas of "Avril" and the WO-MAN. (hehe I'm smart).

You have heard of Photoshop, this could be it. Why, there was a guy who made a comment, his name is Phillip if I remember correctly, he said that he photoshopped the whole thing. Got someone who was nude and had messed up hair and fixed Avril's face on it. Dude was playing around with his laptop and a pal got hold of the pics and sent them to Facebook. Now two things here, that could be true or that could be Avril's pal trying to save her green pantied diab (pun intended)

One of her Pals, a good friend of mine has told me that they spoke and she's acting a fool and really doesn't mind the pics of her and her shemale friend infecting our phones and computers with viruses. Sooooooo, according to my source, they are for real.

We have since talked and she is willing to meet with me and set the record straight. Keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. haha ni yeye na ni yeye.

    now lets ask rose taylor what she thinks,

    quincy i was made to understand even if photo shop works magic huwes hack making shadows in a pic

    2nd my pal told me she is avril`s pal on f.b n wen guyz were asking her if it`s her she was writing `tihihi` on the wallpost, lemme assume she got a hy sense of humor

    3rd her new track CHOKOZA you might wanna Google the lyrics , its like she`s hinting smth.

    otherwise i just hate her coz she cant sing, hawezi na hawezi.

    as 4 the pics her partner a.k.a semenya is just ugly, kwani hana taste. n don't get me started on her ngotha ya muthurwa, kwani hana pesa??????????

    whether photoshopd or not she doesnt seem to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of coz it's her. Can you increase the width of the middle column. Hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was some boombo! can't agree more either, avril is not a singer, she may do sm koinange thingy for all i care. n the pix, whether real or photoshopped,i don care. no love for the imposter avril, shes always been fake. hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am chris with lots of experience in Photoshop and Advanced design. I can prove to you its photoshop. I saw a dialog or rather a triplog in one of the dairlies with the so called victim and i had to have a look. I had to giv it the first litmus test of advanced graphic.One thing with photoshop, the paint brushed will always leave a seam between replacements and to get this i just took the first photo, exported it to PS cs3, pumped it to 1000 pixels and i was able to see the seams or paint brush set to replace option. The hair that is just below the guys eye has been replaced. not the lines as the designer did not flatten the replaced brush after undertaking his or her mission.i didnt have to go further coz i hate kenyan music and kenyan style of thinking. Am surpriced if something can be published in a national publication without being proven, Why do people put armatures in media like the ones who were interrogating the young lady in the dialog? If u need more prove i can give but kenyans you are still where u are after all this years!?

    ReplyDelete